Saturday, June 13, 2009

It's been awhile since I've posted here. I started working at the Norco Chamber of Commerce on May 18 and haven't really come up for air yet. The days go fast and then I am dead-tired when I get home. Haven't accomplished much since then. I am wishing for 3-day weekends all the time just to stay on task. I get 37.5 hours at the Chamber. They still consider it full-time, but no benefits as yet.

I haven't had much energy for anything else. Sarah & Brian made a surprise visit out here from MN during Memorial Day weekend. We didn't do a whole lot but we made a trip to the dog beach and that was cool. Marv took Brian to visit some car place in south Corona that was shown on some tv program and that was probably Brian's highlight of the trip. Kristen and I sent a bunch of stuff home with Sarah. They did a little bit of shopping, too.

Sophie has been having trouble with her allergies so Marv took her to the vet again in case she has an infection. She doesn't be he gave her some type of dog shampoo for her and good to keep her feet clean after she's been outside. He also gave us prescriptions for some better dog food and treats for her and a bottle of earwash solution. Hopefully it will help her.

I've decided to take the summer off from school because of the new job. Once fall comes I will be back at it, though. I now have a 3.86 cumulative gpa. For spring I got an A in First Aid and CPR and an A in Business Law I. Both teachers were a kick and they made it fun.

I'll post more another day. Gotta get some work done before my weekend is over.

No comments:

Post a Comment